So what has changed?
- Fixed problem with returning from bookmark when Mute during text-to-speech is used.
- Added support for Android OS v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- Dropped support for Android OS v2.1 (Eclair) and earlier due to changes needed for ICS.
- Fixed problem with double commands sometimes being sent to Media Player.
- Improved confirmation tone volume.
- Added new preference: Mute during text-to-speech . This will be on by default.
- Added new preference: Media Player to allow user to specify which media player will receive headset button presses. This will try and default to the standard Android music player.
- Added preference: Fallback to Media Player to allow next/previous station commands to act as Media Player next/previous when radio is not playing. This will be off by default.
ScreenFree FM Radio v1.0.3 is available through GetJar or via direct download here: